This Policy is meant to help you know what information we collect, why we manage it, when it may be shared with others, and how we uphold its confidentiality and security.
This Policy applies to all users of Dentist Front Desk’s website (“Website”) — dentistfrontdesk.com — including Online Appointment, Chat Support Representative, and Job Application.
Dentist Front Desk reserves the right to modify, amend, and vary this Policy at any time and will notify users as required by law by indicating the latest date of revision at the end of the Policy.
Dentist Front Desk acknowledges the importance and sensitivity of your personal information. We collect your information directly from you, from our Web server logs, and through cookies and other technologies.
Here are the forms of personal information we collect:
- Personally Identifiable Information such as Name, Sex, Date of Birth;
- Contact Information such as Home Address, E-mail Address, Phone Numbers, Emergency Contact;
- Information related to Job Application such as a resume.
When you log on to our Website, we may collect and use information about your location. This collected information may be used to provide you with location-based services such as dental office location. You may refuse to share your personal information with us and disable location services at any time.
Our Website employs cookies and similar technologies to store and honor your preferences and settings. Cookies are small text files downloaded to your device when you visit our Website to store your data. We do not trace you across the Internet. We only use the cookies to track your interactions within Dentist Front Desk’s network. If you wish, you may set your browser to block it from accepting cookies. Please navigate through your browser settings to disable cookies.
Disclosure for Other Reasons Without Authorization
When the law allows or requires, your personal information may be disclosed without your consent. The law may mandate the disclosure of your personal information to government bodies, authorities, or third parties under a subpoena or other legal process for the following reasons:
- Suspected violence, neglect, or domestic abuse as required by government authorities;
- Investigation of possible health care violations;
- Victim of crime;
- Identify a deceased person or to establish the cause of death;
- Health-related research;
- Specialized government function such as to safeguard the president or high-ranking government officials;
- Lawful national intelligence activities and military purposes.
Questions and Complaints
If you want more information or have queries and concerns about our Policy, you may contact us at the contact details on this Website.